I placed an order online at blade-empire.com almost 2 weeks ago, including paying an extra $10+ for 2-3 day shipping. Although my credit card was charged the day of my online transaction, I did not receive the item within 2-3 days.

After not receiving the order within 4 days, I attempted to contact Blade Empire by phone and e-mail. I got a smart-assed e-mail back saying it was "my fault" that I don't read my yahoo spam emails and that is where their first message about an address problem probably went. I wondered why any information about my order would end up in my spam folder since that would mean it went to multiple addresses. After several attempts at contacting the company by phone and getting the answering machine, I finally talked to a man who assured me, after "changing an address error" that the item had been shipped.

He told me I should receive it by Saturday or Monday at the latest. I still have not received the item. I spoke with the same guy last night and he told me that the item was "out of stock" and that I should have it by Wednesday and if not to call him back. This company is a scam and they will steal your money!

I will never order from Blade Empire again! Buyer Beware!!

Comments

Merced, California, United States #685630

Also haven't relieved my items. What was the number to the man you spoke with?

Columbus, Ohio, United States #631965

I also ordered and paid for an item. After numerous attempts calling only to get an answering machine they do not return calls.

I emailed many times with no response back. This company is a ripoff and they're scared to even respond back/

Omaha, Nebraska, United States #601656

Same here *** I wish I had seen this!! *** it's been month and I still haven't received an email and my stuff

I also got ripped off by this companies scam. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY....unless you enjoy giving away your money..

:sigh Made an order 11/18/11 still haven't gotten it . Emails, Phone calls , none of which get returned.

I went to bank and am protesting charges..... I will definitely let people know NOT to do business with this company !