Hey you guys.On February 20th I ordered a pair of brass knuckles from blade empire.
Right after I recieved a confirmation email and reciept email. It said that normal shipping is 5 to 8 days . 8 days later it was still not there, I called them up and could not get a real person, so I left a message with my order number. Did not recieve a call back.
A couple days later I sent them an email saying that I have been waiting at the door for the knuckles and that I hope that they came soon. Also I said that I had a few other items picked out from the site ready to buy (not really tho) and that I was just waiting to get my knuckles, then I would order them. About a week later (today) March 9th thy finally arrived. I was pretty suprised they actually came, I tried to forget about them because of all the bad reviews and take it as a loss.
I've came on this site and someone said they also sent them a polite email ( even know I was pissed) and also recieved their item after that. So that's what I would try. Definetly never buying anything else from them tho. Also I recieved my knucles in USPS first class mail it was sent on March 7th and I recieved it March 9th.
So my advice.
Try a polite email saying your gonna buy more stuff whenever you get your current order.Hope this helps.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Brass Knuckles
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "The first new wave oven I had worked great for over four years. Bought the two deal special late 2013. Gave one to my mom for Christmas. Kept the other..."
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "My boyfriend Bought me the 60inch element HD Tv this Feb 14 2015 for a Valentine's gift and it now has a bright long straight green line going from the..."
- "I ordered a 1.5 gram bag of Bizzaro and I have been following the package tracker very closely and Today when I got home I checked the package tracker and..."
- "I bought a pair of boots in the fall. They were little booties with leather fringes. The very first day I wore the boots.. The fringes started falling off. Every..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."