This company is exactly what everyone says it is......FRAUD.As a true sucker, I purchased $190 dollars for good brass knuckle paperweights only to get bent over and given the cold shoulder.
I'm not one to complain, but please save yourself from being duped out of your hard earned money like I was. Lucky for me, VISA is insured and I currently have a case against these penny pinching crooks. PLEASE DON'T END UP LIKE ME. I have sent multiple emails to this company and called multiple times only to get nothing back.
People report getting their merchandise but its the wrong items of horrible quality that shipped 3 months after the order, or never even got them at all.I've never been scammed before and now understand the anger and frustration that everyone posting on here has had with these thieves.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Brass Knuckles
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased furniture with a tag that reads, hobby lobby warehouse reorder furniture $149.99. Furniture Always 30% off, Your price is $104.99 . My 40% coupon was refused at their..."
- "On 10/3/14, I purchased a Sig Sauer P250 Sub-compact .40cal, item #93496. The order, as described, was for the gun with two 12 round magazines. I received an email confirming..."
- "I bought a 10X diopter magnifier florescent hobby desk lamp from eHobbyTools several years ago on eBay. When it arrived I was instantly concerned about replacing the circular florescent bulb..."
- "Have a new house built in 2010 with 40 Marvin casement style, metal clad, wood windows with retractable screens; 4 metal clad wood sliding doors with low profile sills; and..."
- "Purchased the oven new in 2010. Started noticing about a year ago, bubbling and then flaking in the finish around the glass window in the oven door. The..."
- "Tonight's service was horrible as ***. Look at this plate, who the heck serves a dirty dish and have the guts to say it just came off the grill, didn't know..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."
- "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..."