Blade Empire - Blade-empire SAVE YOURSELF

This company is exactly what everyone says it is......FRAUD.As a true sucker, I purchased $190 dollars for good brass knuckle paperweights only to get bent over and given the cold shoulder.

I'm not one to complain, but please save yourself from being duped out of your hard earned money like I was. Lucky for me, VISA is insured and I currently have a case against these penny pinching crooks. PLEASE DON'T END UP LIKE ME. I have sent multiple emails to this company and called multiple times only to get nothing back.

People report getting their merchandise but its the wrong items of horrible quality that shipped 3 months after the order, or never even got them at all.I've never been scammed before and now understand the anger and frustration that everyone posting on here has had with these thieves.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 05, 2012 #565031

I understand where your coming from I paid $200 and never got my order smh. These people need to be in jail.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Blade Empire. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Blade Empire.
Filing a new complaint about