This company is exactly what everyone says it is......FRAUD.As a true sucker, I purchased $190 dollars for good brass knuckle paperweights only to get bent over and given the cold shoulder.
I'm not one to complain, but please save yourself from being duped out of your hard earned money like I was. Lucky for me, VISA is insured and I currently have a case against these penny pinching crooks. PLEASE DON'T END UP LIKE ME. I have sent multiple emails to this company and called multiple times only to get nothing back.
People report getting their merchandise but its the wrong items of horrible quality that shipped 3 months after the order, or never even got them at all.I've never been scammed before and now understand the anger and frustration that everyone posting on here has had with these thieves.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Brass Knuckles
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We went to Save a lot to buy a few things like we always do but this week May-21-2015 we picked up a Gallon of 2% milk (White) and got..."
- "I signed up as a rep a couple of months ago. I paid a fee to become a rep and paid money for advertising as well. A few days ago, the..."
- "On 10/3/14, I purchased a Sig Sauer P250 Sub-compact .40cal, item #93496. The order, as described, was for the gun with two 12 round magazines. I received an email confirming..."
- "Ordered and paid, nothing shipped, no tracking, but took my money SCAM!!!!!!..."
- "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..."
- "You may have seen the ads stream across your social media accounts about some celebrity losing their job because they lost weight (Melissa McCarthy, for example) and all because they..."
- "Tonight's service was horrible as ***. Look at this plate, who the heck serves a dirty dish and have the guts to say it just came off the grill, didn't know..."
- "Lindsay from Santa Barbara, CA. Loyal customer since 2009 event after thousands dollars spent with minimal satisfaction as hair removal machines were out dated & didn't seem to be effective...."
- "Purchased the oven new in 2010. Started noticing about a year ago, bubbling and then flaking in the finish around the glass window in the oven door. The..."