Placed order 7 weeks ago, they said back BACK ORDERED!!! Have not heard from them again, No one answers the phone message claims email is the best way to get ahold of them and they will return your email, but that is a lie.

But they sure processed the credit card payment pretty fast!!! DO NOT USE THEM EVER!!!!

I checked on what they claimed to be the case about the manufactuer being out of stock, that was a LIE, company said they have over 400 of the item on stock at all times. LIES LIES LIES .....DO NOT USE !!!!

Comments

I feel your pain, I order $80 worth of products. I tried to contact many times on the arrival of my items many times.

I sent an email three days ago and they said my best bet was email and they would respond with-in 24 hours on the voice mail. Its been 3 weeks and no packages from them.

I order something from ebay 2 weeks ago and it came(way farther state). Finally fed up, I just contested the payment with my bank.

You want a response from them? Send a nasty email with a lot of "F" bombs, losers, morons etc and they will respond in kind and curse you out. I think they get off on that over there - parents maybe spanked them one too many times. Im not kidding either, they will reply to a nasty email. They avoided 7 of my emails, the 8th one i cursed them out and WA LA they reply with a nasty email.

Good to know junkies and drugies can still find work and start businesses in this country.

You think if they took the time to respond to the civil requests for information they would avoid the nasty ones.