I placed an order around the first of November and still have not received it after they say 5-8 business days.Glad it was only 20 bucks and not the 300.00 I was originally going to spend.

Too bad I didn't read the reviews first either. What a *** poor company. I really wish these *** were in my town to pay them a visit.

Chicken *** bastards.I really don't see after all these reviews how these thieves are still able to operate without somehow being accountable for all their theft from so many people.

Had an Experience with Blade Empire?

Comments

Blade Empire - Blade-empire SAVE YOURSELF Blade Empire "This company is exactly what everyone says it is......FRAUD. As a true sucker, I purchased $190 dollars for good brass knuckle paperweights only to get bent over and given the..." Read more Your Dollar Store With More, Toronto, Ontario  Canada Ripped Me Off And Scammed Me! Your Dollar Store With More "4266 Bathurst Street Apartment #203 Toronto, Ontario Canada M3H 5Y7 Thursday, July 6, 2017 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive YOUR DOLLAR STORE WITH MORE AND CAMELION BATTERY via email: info@camelionbattery.com regarding:..." Read more Swagway - Buyer Beware! Swagway "I bought a brand new (or so I thought) X2 on 12/8/16 straight off of the company website. It was a promo deal that included the board and bag. When..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE Front Load Washer Drum Support Spider Broken Ge Appliances "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..." Read more Lowes - Worst carpet and customer service ever!!! Lowes "We purchased Lowe's PetProtect carpet less than 3 months ago. Within a few weeks after installation, carpet loops/fibers began lifting up and the carpet was separating from where it meets..." Read more Little Caesars - No taste Little Caesars "I picked up a "Extra Most Bestest" pizza from your location on Kentwood Michigan. It had very little sauce on it, the pepperoni was tasteless, and the cheese was slight...." Read more Ultimate Medical Academy - Please think twice before even calling them. Ultimate Medical Academy "I started in 2015 and recently graduated with my Associates this past March 2017. So here’s the basics of how it went from the time I started to know. I..." Read more Dhgate - Refund Policy is ridiculous Dhgate "I messaged seller, "manweisi" on 9/8/17 asking if 2 dresses would arrive by 10/24/17 if I placed my order. Manweisi responded the next day that I would get the dresses..." Read more