I was reading these comments about people ordering things from Blade Empire and not being pleased.I was searching for a pair of Brass knuckles and the Blade Empire Company had the ones I wanted at the cheapest price.

I ordered them and within 2 weeks they arrived and were practically flawless and in perfect condition. I would definitely order from them again. Julia, one of the women working for the company, made it an appoint to reply to my emails and was very helpful. The knuckles came packaged nicely and shipped as advertised.

As I said before, I was very pleased and before people think twice about not ordering from them after reading the negative comments, remember this post.They have reasonable prices and helpful staff.

Had an Experience with Blade Empire?

Comments

Tatiana said my sap gloves were on their way 5 weeks after I emailed her.Its been all Summer and I guarantee you I'll never see those.

*** up, cause I have to go to rough places and have been hospitalized and *** near killed by six punk *** gangsters. Thankfully, I'm not dead yet. Those gloves would have helped back in the day. Due to ankle surgery I can't run anymore.

Sooo, order from someone else.

I need this kind of ***.I have to make a living, you know, don't want to die doing it.

GeneralPissed
Worb, Bern, Switzerland #446320

This is total BS.Julia at Blade Empire contacted me too.

She wrote me today in fact. She said to me, I quote: "Listen, you rude piece of sh*t, fu*k you too..." I am not kidding. What kind of customer service is this? I did not cuss at them.

What kind of company cusses out its customers? I ordered three items from this worthless company.

Don't be so foolish and order anything from these idiots at Blade Empire Corportaton.They are the worst company I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with in my entire life.

It's been four months since I've placed my order.No package.

No reply's from e-mails or phone calls.This site is total BS!

It has been over 3 months since i ordered from there and still havent gotten my package yet and i am pissed, they dont even answer emails. :( :( :( :(

THIS COMPANY is a FRAUD!!!let me repeat FRAUD!!!

JULIA is the rudest customer service representative I have ever had the displeasure of doing business with!! Don't dare ask for a tracking number she will start swearing at you and calling you names.

Don't take my word for it, just go to the BETTER BUSINESS Bureau they have an F RATING!!There prices are not worth getting ripped off

They don't answer emails.They didn't send a traacking number.

They don't take phone calls. I still don't have my order and its been almost 6 weeks.

Pick another company and avoid these losers!They don't give a *** about customers.

It has been 2 weeks today since I ordered my brass knuckles and have sent 2 messages and have not rec'd a reply. WTF